Is crafting a big part of your life? Do you want to get a GREAT deal on your supplies (during sale-a-bration, you can get up to $224 of products for $99!) Wouldn’t you love to earn money while doing something you enjoy? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin’ Up! is the perfect opportunity for you.
Doing what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I love sharing my passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. I also get to set my own schedule and that is a definite plus!
If you’re interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, follow these easy steps:
- Click http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/suzannetaylor/startyourownbusinesshere.
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit for only $99 plus tax (no shipping)!
- It is completely customizable – you select the products you want!
WHETHER YOU ARE LOOKING TO MAKE A LITTLE EXTRA MONEY, BUILD BIG BUSINESS OR JUST BUY YOUR SUPPLIES AT A DISOUNT, THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY!
For the hobbiest: The starter kit is not only a fantastic savings, it includes the benefits and discounts of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with no obligation to sell.
- Take 30% off your firstproduct order (placed w/in 45 days).
- Save 20% on all other orders
- Enjoy tons of learning tools, including video tutorials on the Stampin’ Up! demo site.
- Click here for more information about starting your own business
- Click here to read more about the ‘career plan’
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision!
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Support from Stampin’ Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
People join for many different reasons and you may have goals similar to those below: