Hello! Summer is here and the weather outside is hot hot hot! Let’s focus on something cool like Christmas! It seems so far away, but it really will be here before we know it. Here’s a fun idea to help us all get ready to get those Christmas cards in the mail on time.
Do you remember years ago when your bank or savings association offered a Christmas Club? You put a little money aside each month so you had money saved for Christmas gifts. Well……this is like that……..make a few Christmas cards each month so you have them all ready to mail out on Thanksgiving.
What is Christmas Club?
• Meet September 14, October 12 and November 9 to make Christmas cards. Saturday doesn’t work for you? We will work an alternate time and day if needed, too.
• Make 4, 8, or 12 cards each month. You choose how many you want to make.
• Meet in December and make stocking stuffers, co-worker or teacher gifts.
• No commitment necessary but if you attend September, October and November, you get the December gift class at half price!
• Bring a friend new to stamping with me to any of the Christmas club classes and you get a Finder’s Fee of 4 additional Christmas cards. If your friend becomes my friend and comes September, October and November, then your December class is free!
• Make 4 cards at a club meeting, pay $15 or FREE with a minimum $20 order.
• Make 8 cards at a club meeting (2 of each of the 4 designs), pay $20 or free with a minimum $25 order.
• Make 12 cards at a club meeting (3 of each of the 4 designs), pay $30 or free with a minimum $35 order.
• December 14 gift class is $20. No discounts given for this class.
• To go kits will be available for each club class with a supply list and instructions for an additional fee.
• If you are a member of my team, your card classes are $5 each. (That’s the 4 card option.)
• Find a card that you really love and want to make lots of them? Buy the products from me, including stamp set and paper, and I’ll cut your cardstock for you. Now that’s a deal!
• You must RSVP for each class and tell me the number of cards you want to make.
Interested? Watch this blog and my facebook page (SuSu Sisterhood) for more details or message me. I’d love to talk to you about this fun club!